There is only one constant in real estate, service wins. I am passionate about providing a level of service that stands out from the competition. Exceptional service doesn't necessarily mean working more hours, it means leveraging technology to work smarter. There is no better feeling than helping a family find their perfect home. Contact me to learn more!
How to Obtain a Real Estate License
To begin a career in real estate, a real estate salesperson’s license is required. The Denise Garner Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can provide information about the availability of local real estate licensing classes.
Real estate licensing classes, in many areas, are offered during the day, on weekends, or in the evening hours. After completion of the classroom instruction, one is then eligible to take a licensing test. Upon passing the test, a real estate license is received entitling the recipient to work as a sales associate of a real estate broker.
For additional information, please contact:
Robert E. Garner
Executive VP of Growth and Development
The Denise Garner Team of
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(410) 740-7100 Office
(443) 322-6800 Direct and TEXT
Come Build A Business For Yourself,
NOT BY YOURSELF!
Sales Associate Benefits
At Coldwell Banker, our stellar reputation is a direct result of our Sales Associates’ commitment to exceptional service.
This dedication is backed with multiple resources designed to help our Sales Associates succeed.
Only Coldwell Banker offers our agents:
- Number one in the market
- Connected internationally and nationally, operated locally
- Local, national and international name recognition
- 100 years of tradition
- Team management support
- Available and accessible
- Personal coaching on the principles of success
- Hands-on assistance from Managers
- Ongoing training, skill sessions, and office meetings
- Dedicated Education personnel
- Training and continuing education programs to foster personal and professional growth
Tools and Support Services
- National and local Internet presence
- Cutting-edge technology and equipment
- Sophisticated marketing programs
- Specialized luxury property marketing program
- Powerful, effective presentation materials
- Administrative staff, seven days a week
- Computer resources for MLS, presentations, market analysis, contact management, and word processing
- Our company Intranet site
Advertising and Promotion
- National brand recognition
- Broad base of national, regional, and local advertising
- Reduced advertising rates through corporate contacts with local publications
Expansive Referral Network
- Vast referral contacts locally and globally
- Full Relocation Department
- Networking opportunities at the local, regional, and national levels