How to Obtain a Real Estate License
To begin a career in real estate, a real estate salesperson’s license is required. The Denise Garner Team of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can provide information about the availability of local real estate licensing classes.
Real estate licensing classes, in many areas, are offered during the day, on weekends, or in the evening hours. After completion of the classroom instruction, one is then eligible to take a licensing test. Upon passing the test, a real estate license is received entitling the recipient to work as a sales associate of a real estate broker.
For additional information, please contact:
Robert E. Garner, Realtor
Team Leader | VP of Growth and Development
The Garner Team of
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(410) 740-7100 Office
(443) 322-6800 Direct and TEXT
Come Build A Business For Yourself,
NOT BY YOURSELF!
Sales Associate Benefits
At Coldwell Banker, our stellar reputation is a direct result of our Sales Associates’ commitment to exceptional service.
This dedication is backed with multiple resources designed to help our Sales Associates succeed.
Only Coldwell Banker offers our agents:
- Number one in the market
- Connected internationally and nationally, operated locally
- Local, national and international name recognition
- 100 years of tradition
- Robert Garner
- Denise Garner
- Team Admin Support
- Available and accessible
- Personal coaching on the principles of success
- Hands-on assistance from Managers
- Ongoing training, skill sessions, and office meetings
- Dedicated Education personnel
- Training and continuing education programs to foster personal and professional growth
Tools and Support Services
- National and local Internet presence
- Cutting-edge technology and equipment
- Sophisticated marketing programs
- Specialized luxury property marketing program
- Powerful, effective presentation materials
- Administrative staff, seven days a week
- Computer resources for MLS, presentations, market analysis, contact management, and word processing
- Our company Intranet site
Advertising and Promotion
- National brand recognition
- Broad base of national, regional, and local advertising
- Reduced advertising rates through corporate contacts with local publications
Expansive Referral Network
- Vast referral contacts locally and globally
- Full Relocation Department
- Networking opportunities at the local, regional, and national levels
Coldwell Banker University has ranked among the top education programs across all industries nationwide by Training
Magazine’s Top 125 Training Organizations for four years in a row.
Whether you are a seasoned real estate veteran or brand new to the business, the optional courses offered by
CBU may help you build your skills, enhance your knowledge and be more effective in meeting the needs of
buyers and sellers. The potential results: higher productivity, increased income and greater professional satisfaction.
Industry Leading Comprehensive Education Offerings
SpringBoard: An optional, manager-directed program of learning and sales-related activities designed to lead new
agents to potential business and prepare them for upcoming SalesPro classroom and online educational courses.
SalesPro Classroom Learning: Coldwell Banker’s comprehensive SalesPro education program features sales
skills and technology learning for new and experienced agents, with topics including: Discover the Difference
(company orientation), Building Your Business, Listing Strategies for Today’s Market, Delivering a Winning Listing
Presentation, Turning Buyers into Homeowners, Techniques for Negotiating and Closing the Sale, the HomeBase®
online transaction management system, the InTouch powered by Market Leader integrated lead generation,
contact management and personal/property marketing system, and more.
- Sales Pro Registration
- Ask Me for a copy of the Sales Pro Schedule
SuccessTrack: A self-paced program that focuses on strengthening prospecting skills, tracking business leads,
fine-tuning time management techniques and continuing the good habits established during SalesPro.
CBU2U: This highly acclaimed program brings group and one-on-one education sessions to the office.
- Ask me for a copy of the CBU Training Guide
SalesPro Video Learning Series: Learn the newest Coldwell Banker technologies, including HomeBase®, InTouch,
InSight and more by viewing self-paced, on-demand videos.
Additional Education Opportunities: Our 30 Mid-Atlantic locations offer a variety of timely real estate workshops and hands on technology sessions.